This is a reprint of the November 1993 issue of Canadian Master Point magazine.
In this issue:
- Doppelganger by David Silver
- Newtonian leads by Allan Falk
- Toronto 4 Montreal 0 by Ray Lee
- The significant-other dilemma by Roselyn Teukolsky
- Reading the hand.... (three bridge puzzles)
- Bridge anacrostic by "Griffin"
- Shorty Remembered by Bruce Gowdy
- Improving 2/1 auctions by Fred Gitelman
- Restricted choice - fact or fiction? by Eric Sutherland
- Suit lead by John Gowdy
- A framework for discussion (part 9) by Mary Paul
- Competitive bidding by Joe Seigel
- He who hesitates by Barbara Seagram
- Software review - Positronic Bridge
Ray Lee (Toronto, Canada) has been playing and writing about bridge for more
than 40 years. A former bridge columnist for the 'Toronto Star', he has
also been editor of various bridge magazines, and has written for such
varied periodicals as the ACBL Bulletin, BRIDGE magazine, Bridge Plus,
Australian Bridge, and world championship Daily Bulletins. He is a former
president of the Canadian Bridge Federation.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 11 September, 2009.