This is a reprint of the June 1996 issue of Canadian Master Point magazine.
In this issue:
- Rectifying the Count by David Silver
- Canadians at the Cavendish by Fred Gitelman
- Making the game better by Bill Milgram
- One squeeze is worth two finesses by Roselyn Teukolsky
- It can drive you crazy by Andy Stark
- Bridge crossword by 'Griffin'
- Tricks from the air by Prakash J. Paranjape
- Responsive doubles in 'crowded house' auctions by Ron Bishop
- The art of lying low by Ray Jotcham
- Deciphering cyberspace by 'Face' (Colin Lee)
- Ask the Bridge Doctor by Karen Allison
- Crossword solution
- Kicking the habit by Barbara Seagram
- Review: Counting at Bridge (Lawrence)
Ray Lee (Toronto, Canada) has been playing and writing about bridge for more
than 40 years. A former bridge columnist for the 'Toronto Star', he has
also been editor of various bridge magazines, and has written for such
varied periodicals as the ACBL Bulletin, BRIDGE magazine, Bridge Plus,
Australian Bridge, and world championship Daily Bulletins. He is a former
president of the Canadian Bridge Federation.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 13 April, 2009.