This is a reprint of the June 1993 issue of Canadian Master Point Magazine. In this issue:
- Silver for the defence by David Silver
- Restricted choice -- pshaw! not again! by Chuck Gallowa
- The Cincinnati Quiz by Ray Lee
- Excerpts from the Rutherford files by Brian Livingston
- What colour is your system?
- There is no justice! by "Trent Valley"
- Join the club by Roselyn Teukolsky
- Cliff's notes -- a tale from the tournament trail
- Better 2/1 auctions -- part 3 by Fred Gitelman
- The Greek gift by Thomas M. Gordainer
- The Cincinnati Quiz -- solutions
- A framework for discussion (part 12) by Mary Paul
- For Future Experts
- The strip and throw-in by Barbara Seagram
- Be an ethical player by Joe Seigel
- Who's the boss? by S. Roy-Chowdhury
- Death takes a Hand
- Bridge Buff 2.0
- The Diamond Major
- Kosher Bridge 2
Ray Lee (Toronto, Canada) has been playing and writing about bridge for more
than 40 years. A former bridge columnist for the 'Toronto Star', he has
also been editor of various bridge magazines, and has written for such
varied periodicals as the ACBL Bulletin, BRIDGE magazine, Bridge Plus,
Australian Bridge, and world championship Daily Bulletins. He is a former
president of the Canadian Bridge Federation.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 23 March, 2010.