This is a reprint of the April 1996 issue of Canadian Master Point magazine.
In this issue:
- The Ruritanian seahawk by David Silver
- How good is your bidding? (South hands)
- A suitable study by Fred Gitelman
- Play it again, Sam by Dr. Andrew Diosy
- Wild and woolly by Ray Lee
- Dubious rewards by Roselyn Teukolsky
- Bridge Cryptic by 'Griffin'
- How good is your bidding? (North hands)
- Think again by Bruce McIntyre
- Whatever LOLA wants by Jim Kirkham
- Wee notrump — friend or foe? by Linda Lee
- How good is your bidding? (Rate your game) by Prakash J. Paranjape
- Transfers over takeout doubles by Paul Redvers
- Ask the Bridge Doctor by Karen Allison
- The art of signalling by Barbara Seagram
- Bridge Cryptic solution
Ray Lee (Toronto, Canada) has been playing and writing about bridge for more
than 40 years. A former bridge columnist for the 'Toronto Star', he has
also been editor of various bridge magazines, and has written for such
varied periodicals as the ACBL Bulletin, BRIDGE magazine, Bridge Plus,
Australian Bridge, and world championship Daily Bulletins. He is a former
president of the Canadian Bridge Federation.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 04 March, 2009.