This is a reprint of the January 1996 issue of Canadian Master Point magazine.
In this issue:
- A scandal in Ruritania by David Silver
- Wonderful Copenhagen by Fred Gitelman
- A grand squeeze by Ray Lee
- Bridge anacrostic by 'Griffin'
- How to ruin a marriage by Roselyn Teukolsky
- Locating lower honours by Prakash J. Paranjape
- Coach of the year by Linda Lee
- Beijing scrapbook
- A fascinating hand by Ray Jotcham
- When they double our 1NT by John Gowdy
- The best-laid plans .... by Mike Cafferata
- Win-win post-mortems by John Ross
- Raptor 1NT overcalls by Eric Sutherland
- Never give a declarer an even break by Barbara Seagram
- Ask the Bridge Doctor by Karen Allison
Ray Lee (Toronto, Canada) has been playing and writing about bridge for more
than 40 years. A former bridge columnist for the 'Toronto Star', he has
also been editor of various bridge magazines, and has written for such
varied periodicals as the ACBL Bulletin, BRIDGE magazine, Bridge Plus,
Australian Bridge, and world championship Daily Bulletins. He is a former
president of the Canadian Bridge Federation.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 26 January, 2009.